One more year and the course comes to an end. We close the doors of the gym, the patio and the material room under the stairs in the recess, we keep all the materials that we have used to live different adventures that have made us learn to live with the security measures against COVID19 that responded to the acronym #DIMAMA , we have improved our coordination thanks to the recycled sheets , increased our rhythm using kitchen utensils to follow our poundFIT choreographies , while controlling the speed of our body when assembling and disassembling the stacking pyramids . We have traveled the world of corporal expressiondiscovering the stage fight , which has helped us to know unsuspected limits of our body, as well as we have been able to know everything related to educational fencing , getting fully into knowing the secrets of the chessboard . Lastly, we have learned and invented new games using household materials such as pasta racks, cutting boards and trivets ; demonstrating that they are not only for use in the kitchen, and alternative sports such as the skate-bottle in which we have contributed to the environment, self-constructing the materials that have helped us to slide on the pitch, as well as realizing that we are surrounded by toys, we just have to know how to create them as we have done with the ropes , the skippers and the tests of the II Recycling Olympiads that have put the finishing touch to the experience of this course.
Our backpacks are full of experiences, experiences, unforgettable moments, smiles, gestures of affection and appreciation that will mark our summer, so these days when we are not going to see each other, I would like you to follow the following recommendations to return in September with the batteries charged and having the total confidence to face a new year full of projects and new activities to add to our history of life.
- Start each day with a good healthy breakfast , containing fruit, cereals and dairy products, in order to overcome all the challenges that life has in store for you.
- Rest as much as possible, remember that in order to be active every day, sleep is essential to fully recover your energy.
- Use your free time to play different sports games and activities that amuse you and connect you with others, since everything is better in company.
- Every time you finish doing any kind of physical activity, don’t forget to go in the shower to have a healthy body hygiene .
- Remember to take the necessary safety measures to carry out any sporting activity, such as the use of protection such as a helmet, wristbands,… as we have learned during the course.
- W ack around your neighbourhood, on the beach, in the mountains,… wherever you want, but don’t stop walking to maintain an active life and away from the sofa.
- I nvent an alternative game or sport , as we have done during this course with the skate-bottle, which arose from your interests and tastes for sliding and caring for the environment.
- Take a good look at everything, you never know where there may be a hidden treasure or message that makes each day special and helps you discover that the most important thing is what can only be seen through your imagination.
- Never erase the smile that characterizes you, with it you will make the lives of the people around you and love you more special, making us feel like the most wonderful people in the world.
- Make your own toys with recycled material , since we will help improve the health of the planet and you will have fun using objects in a different way than they have been created.
- Get fully involved in all the activities you do with your family, make the most of them as they will be moments that will never come back.
- You must always apply the rules of courtesy that we have worked on in class, such as saying good morning, asking for things please, saying thank you,… being kind will improve the world and make it a perfect place to live and coexist with the rest of the people. people with whom we share it.
- Inform and talk about everything that happens to you , what makes you feel good and what you do not like, it is the best way to be able to solve situations that may arise with other people so that they know how you are at all times.
- He co -exists with everyone, respecting all people regardless of the color of their skin, whether they are a boy or a girl, whether or not they speak our language,… the true essence lies in variety, as we have learned from the beginning. beginning.
- Hug , kiss, show your love and affection to those around you, be it your family, friends, new people who come into your life, to promote the emotional education that we have worked so hard on, in this way, everything What you give you will receive and you will feel doubly good.
It has been a pleasure to share all these months with you, my backpack has also been filled with many things that I will always take with me thanks to you, your interest in learning, your desire to overcome challenges, get badges and your desire to demonstrate that Physical Education is a very important subject for your lives because it makes you move, learn in a different way and relate to others.